Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UX Strategist is highly organized, enjoys working with clients and internal teams — and has a passion for how data, technology, and creative can build customer experiences while delivering a consistent and connected user experience.
The UX Strategist plays a critical role in the development of competitive and digital audits, user personas, user flows, customer journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, content organization, etc. The UX Strategist understands and can apply best practices across all channels (web, email, social) in consideration of a broader customer experience.This role supports projects from up-front strategy to support for ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Deliver solid UX strategy that is centered on audience needs while delivering on marketing goals, business, and brand objectives — across multiple digital channels (web, email, social)
- Develop strategic solutions that connect the needs of users, brand and visual presentation, content flow and storytelling.
- Perform competitive and content audits and gap analyses to guide experience improvements
- Build sitemaps, wireframes, user flows to support support high-level customer experiences.
- Create presentations and documents necessary to present strategic recommendations to clients — from high level to detailed handoffs
- Work with UI Designers to ensure UX best practices are upheld and inform the requirements of interaction designs
- Consult on integration and migration with content management systems, digital asset management, and databases as needed
- Advise on content structures, taxonomies, and optimization opportunities
- Stay up to date on the latest digital channels and technologies — and bring up opportunities as appropriate for clients
- Assist with internal digital needs and new business opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to quickly absorb and comprehend complicated, medical and technical information
- Digitally proficient across all channels staying up to date on the latest digital trends and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Thrives working in a lively, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Digitally savvy and comfortable working with cloud-based collaboration and project delivery tools
- Enjoys a balance of team collaboration as well as independent work
- Advanced proficiency in GSuite and/or MS Office Suite. Working knowledge of other relevant software desired (e.g. Sketch, Lucidchart, Omnigraffle, Visio, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and Ad tools, social media tools, etc.)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, such as interaction design, new media marketing, digital arts, communications
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience in multi-channel digital media. Past agency experience preferred
- Combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience in both consumer and B2B audiences; healthcare and/or med tech industry preferred
- Experienced with multi-channel integrated marketing strategy and deliverables
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.