Senior Technical Operations Analyst
LOCATION: This role can reside anywhere in the United States, but preference will be given to candidates in Minneapolis, MN
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A job at RAZR is like no other. We are on a mission to Be Relevant – make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. This talented team lives out our Values every day: Accountable, Brave, Curious, Fun, Grateful and Passionate. These values have made RAZR what it is for over five years, and today, they are more important than ever. They keep us connected. They make us a team. They allow us to thrive.
The Senior Technical Operations Analyst will have a hands-on role in the configuration, maintenance and execution of technology-based communications and marketing programs utilizing RAZR’s proprietary technology platform. He/She will lead the configuration, maintenance and execution of a series of ongoing marketing communications campaigns involving web, email and contact center (phone and live chat) for our clients across several industries. The ideal candidate brings strong technical aptitude, program delivery/execution experience, a willingness to learn and a passion for troubleshooting and solving problems.
What You Love to Do
- Configure and execute technology-enabled programs, initiatives, and operating processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve inquiries and requests from internal and external clients
- Drive resolution of incidents and issues
- Execute and deliver program data reports based on program and client requirements
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and teams to facilitate the successful implementation of new or revised programs and promotions
- Perform ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot technical issues related to internal/external user experiences
Who You Are
- Strong technical aptitude; understanding of software and database concepts and a willingness to learn
- Strong problem solving orientation
- Attention to detail, tasks performed consistently and accurately
- Experience working directly with Developers/Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Account Managers and Project Managers
- Experience in process implementation and management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in an Analyst or Sr. Analyst (operations analyst, business analyst or systems analyst) role
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, XML
- Experience with software development processes
- General understanding of SQL and relational databases queries
- Experience and familiarity with version control/source control methods and tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to quickly acquire technical and functional proficiency with new software applications
- Familiarity with integrations and the impact of dependencies on different systems as the source of truth for data elements
- Agency experience is preferred
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.