Marketing Specialist (Contract to Hire)
JOB TITLE: Marketing Specialist
JOB TYPE: Contract to Hire
DEPARTMENT: Program/Project Management
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
DATE POSTED: August 2019
The Marketing Specialist will have a hands-on role in the building, maintenance, and delivery of email marketing utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). This person will collaborate with multiple groups (strategists, analysts, creatives, account, and client marketing teams) to ensure email marketing campaigns are delivered on-time and executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness. The ideal candidate brings relevant experience, strong technical aptitude, project management skills, and a passion for data-driven marketing.
- Develop and execute email marketing programs utilizing SFMC, including Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio and Mobile Connect
- Build email campaigns, journey-based campaigns, database selection, presentation, and quality assurance of all patient and clinician engagement programs
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, journey-based, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to templates, list segmentation, delivery and other aspects of email campaign management, as required
- Stay abreast of and recommend best practices for design and testing of email campaigns
- Proactively propose and complete new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Build and analyze key reports related to campaign, delivery, engagement, list, and audience metrics
- Communicate with internal and external client stakeholders about continual improvement in campaign optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Business or equivalent
- Experience with SFMC or similar level email marketing tools such as Silverpop & Eloqua
- Strong technical aptitude; working knowledge of database concepts, list building, and segmentation
- Working knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to troubleshoot and QA campaigns and delivery
- Understanding of email UX best practices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Passion for marketing
- Experience working within a creative agency remote teams
- Understanding of project management methodologies, processes and industry-standard tools
- Agency experience
- Background in healthcare marketing
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
RAZR Marketing, Inc. (RMI) is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.