Marketing Analytics Specialist
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.
The Marketing Analytics Specialist is proactive, curious, able to manage multiple priorities — and acts as a champion for our marketing data process. They should have a passion for helping teams and clients use data as input to help influence strategic program decisions regarding marketing communications, content creation and distribution, and campaign response.
This role will be responsible for providing support to our Strategy and Client teams by creating reports and dashboards while translating analytics data into insights and actionable recommendations to better optimize campaign and digital channel performance.
- Contribute to the digital analytics framework that assists in driving business strategies forward across all RMI clients
- Define, develop, and present results and actionable insights for multi-channel (and sometimes multi-campaign) digital campaigns (websites, email, paid advertising, organic social)
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests; communicate results and provide recommendations
- Deliver on request for both regularly cadenced reports and ad hoc requests
- Create presentations that provide market and consumer insights to other marketing and sales departments
- Assist in facilitating discovery meetings to identify core business goals and KPIs that empower the creation of reports, dashboards, analysis and optimization
- Assist in managing the testing, QA, and debugging of analytics and tagging codes, as needed
- Implement and manage processes to collect data from internal and external sources
- Look for opportunities to streamline and improve reporting processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Very strong attention to detail
- Thrives working in a lively, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Excel, and PowerPoint
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields, such as data and business analytics, communications, or digital marketing.
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience in managing digital advertising analytics for multi-channel, integrated campaigns. Past agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies for evaluating and optimizing customer datasets and digital campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for evaluating and optimizing digital campaigns.
- Proficient in leveraging widely used reporting/data visualization tools (Ex: Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio, Datorama, etc.).
- Excellent Project Management experience and ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient.
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.