Digital Project Manager
LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.
The Digital Project Manager plays a pivotal role in keeping our campaigns and projects (strategy, web-development, email marketing, social listening, etc.) moving internally and managing the client’s expectations. The PM engages with all team members as the communication hub, and at times the client, to gather information and understand the overall ask in terms of project objectives and deliverables. This role proactively works to move the creative and delivery team members toward completion of project deliverables and drives team activities by building project schedules, estimating hours for projects, communicating cross-functionally to ensure that project timelines, budgets and process is adhered to during project phases. The PM will help create enterprise efficiencies and strive for cost reductions through accurate forecasting, monitoring utilization, identifying the right resource for the work, as well as managing to client deadlines and approvals.
- Manage all facets of assigned campaigns and projects from kickoff through delivery. Including, but not limited to: resourcing planning, project estimating, project plan / milestone / timeline development, budget / scope management
- Own and maintain assigned status sheets to ensure information is up to date for weekly meetings
- Coordinate resource assignments, both internal and external, in collaboration with department leads for flawless execution of projects by ensuring all project team members have visibility and understanding of project expectations at each milestone
- Track and communicate team progress, productivity, development costs, project/sprint goals, objectives, and measurements of success
- Effectively lead internal meetings (e.g. discovery, status meetings, job start-ups, etc.), making important, relevant contributions, and generating collaborative discussion to drive action. Thoroughly document meeting outcomes and next steps.
- As requested, become an integral part of client team with client facing responsibilities in order to ensure that the client is updated and briefed on all relevant project activity
- Manage and drive internal processes including but not limited to; project setup, file management, onboarding project resources, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Intimately familiar with a range of strategic and creative deliverables from branding to print to websites to fully integrated campaigns
- Significant understanding of associated tasks required to produce digital deliverables
- From project inception through completion, this person is able to visualize the big picture while managing the small details– connecting all the dots
- Lives to bring control to the messy, chaotic, uncertain, changing environment of managing projects
- Possesses strong communication skills with ability to work with and influence multiple personalities across different job functions to get the job done
- Has an obsessive attention to detail when proofreading, project planning, communicating across internal and external stakeholders so nothing is missed or overlooked
- Has a strong ability to multitask and prioritize their day to day responsibilities, keeping in mind how their work impacts other people’s ability to perform their jobs
- Remains calm in high pressure situations
- Familiarity with Workamajig, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Eloqua
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience & education
- 5+ years of project management in a creative agency environment
- Demonstrable success project managing large scale web development and other digital projects (e.g. CMS, Email Marketing, Social Listening, Analytics, etc.).
- Work-related experience in regulated industries (e.g. healthcare or banking industry) preferred
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.