LOCATION: This role can reside anywhere in the United States, but preference will be given to candidates in Minneapolis, MN
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
A job at RAZR is like no other. We are on a mission to Be Relevant – make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. This talented team lives out our Values every day: Accountable, Brave, Curious, Fun, Grateful and Passionate. These values have made RAZR what it is for over five years, and today, they are more important than ever. They keep us connected. They make us a team. They allow us to thrive.
RAZR is seeking a Data Engineer to be part of our Technology team supporting our core offering of loyalty and referral marketing products. A successful candidate for this role will have a solid foundation in data architecture; scripting and data access; building and maintaining reporting data pipelines; and reading and writing business requirements. Must be a self-starter that excels in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment as well as working in cross-functional teams to collaborate and deliver solutions.
This role will require close collaboration with multiple business units and will be focused on supporting the platform development team’s building of:
- Productized reporting and analytics
- Standard data-models and pipelines used by extra-departmental resources for custom reporting requests
- Standard data-models and pipelines used by RAZR’s finance group
What You Love to Do
- Maintain and enhance RAZR’s analytics data pipelines
- Transform business needs/requirements into reporting databases leveraged by product dashboards
- Build and maintain scalable data pipelines across multiple discrete data sets/applications
- Work with development to solve problems related to data access
- Analyze and interpret data to provide prescriptive analytics as required
- Understand and improve the company’s systems, data and database infrastructure as it relates to reporting
Who You Are
- Ability to work with and synthesize complex datasets
- Familiarity with both relational and no-sql database architectures
- Data access and scripting with SQL as second nature
- Ability to build data pipelines from the ground up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong foundation and comfort with SQL
- Experience with server-side data-access programming and scripting languages
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise data and reporting tools
- Experience with data visualization technologies (E.g., Tableau)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related technical field
- Postgres database
- Continuous integration technologies (E.g., Jenkins)
- AWS data and reporting services and products (E.g., DynamoDB, Redshift, AWS Data Pipelines)
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.