Job Title: Content Strategist
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Department: Healthcare Solutions
Date Posted: April 2019
The content strategist is digitally savvy, highly organized, enjoys working with clients and internal teams — and has a passion for aligning and building brands and improving user experiences through content. This Content Strategist will be part of our Grayduck Health Team, a division of RAZR Marketing, Inc.
This role will be responsible for the creation of content strategy deliverables (including content audits, needs assessments, gap analyses, content outlines, content migration plans, etc.). The content strategist will also play a key role in the development of user personas, customer journeys, user scenarios, and multi-channel messaging strategy deliverables. This role supports the full project workflow from up-front strategy recommendations to validating content integration and migration, SEO, and support of ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Deliver solid content strategy that is centered on audience needs while delivering on marketing goals, business, and brand objectives
- Develop strategic solutions for content that consider presentation, content management, workflow, and maintenance
- Performing content audits and inventories and preparing content gap analyses
- Develop content outlines and content calendars for tactics across various channels — primarily digital
- Determine content requirements and identify potential sources for new content as appropriate
- Create the presentations and documents necessary to present strategic recommendations to clients — from high level to detailed handoffs
- Contribute to the development of user personas, user flows, customer journeys, and multi-channel messaging strategy
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure that created content aligns to the content strategy
- Develop textual elements for interfaces including instructional copy, appropriate naming conventions, and other UX-focused content elements
- Create content structures, taxonomies and metadata to support grouped and tagged content
- Consult on content integration with content management systems, digital asset management, and databases
- Oversee and document content integration and migration
- Advise on SEO best practices
Core Competencies & Attributes
- Ability to quickly absorb and comprehend complicated, medical and technical information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling
- Thrives working in a lively, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated digital media skills including web, email, and social, and apps
- Digitally savvy and comfortable working with cloud-based collaboration and project delivery tools
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Very strong attention to detail
- Enjoys a balance of team collaboration as well as independent work
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, such as English, interaction design, communications, journalism, or technical writing
- Minimum of 5+ years experience developing content for web, email, and other digital media. Past agency experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in GSuite and/or MS Office Suite. Working knowledge of other software desired (e.g. Sketch, Omnigraffle, Visio, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, and other UX tools)
- Experience in healthcare and/or med tech industry
- Experienced with multi-channel integrated marketing strategy and deliverables
Grayduck Health is a division of RAZR Marketing, Inc. (RMI), which is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, with additional offices in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and Austin, TX, USA. Our organization counts some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.