LOCATION: MINNETONKA, MN
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to email@example.com
The Content strategist is highly organized, enjoys working with clients and internal teams — and has a passion for how content helps to align and build customer experiences while delivering a consistent and connected brand message.
This role will be responsible for the creation of content strategy deliverables (including user personas, customer journeys, user scenarios, messaging strategy, content audits, needs assessments, gap analyses, content outlines, content migration plans, etc.), and will help define the content needs of online and offline tactics and ensure that the necessary content is identified and sourced. This role supports projects from up-front strategy to developing content within the broad customer experience.
- Contribute to customer experience and content strategy development based on audience needs, marketing goals, and brand objectives.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, and building brand awareness.
- Develop audience segments and customer journeys and experience maps
- Perform content audits and gap analyses to guide experience improvements.
- Develop content outlines and content calendars for tactics as needed
- Collaborate with UX strategists and analysts to create recommendations specific to digital channels
- Determine content requirements and identify potential content sources for tactics
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure that creative aligns to and supports the overall customer experience strategy
- Oversee the development of content across all channels with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Other duties as assigned
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling
- Thrives working in a lively, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google Apps, and working knowledge of design tools such as Omnigraffle, Visio, Illustrator, or online UX tools
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field, such as English, interaction design, communications, journalism, technical writing, or library science
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience in brand strategy and developing multi-channel, integrated campaigns. Past agency experience preferred.
- Combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience in both consumer and B2B audiences; healthcare and/or med tech industry preferred
- Experienced with multi-channel integrated marketing strategy and deliverables
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.