Account Manager, Healthcare
LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.
The Account Manager is responsible for leading the client in their quest for smart, strategic communications solutions and acts as the business liaison between the client and RAZR staff by communicating client needs clearly to the project team. Ensures outstanding client service by anticipating opportunities, issues, and problems, and by proactively responding. Operates with a high-level of multi-tasking and detail delivery.
- Accurately represents RAZR’s broad range of capabilities to the client to completely service their needs
- Understands clients’ business and strategic direction
- Demonstrates the ability to lead projects independently; but works effectively to manage upwards and across the team
- Maintains a positive relationship between agency and client and provide leadership within the agency on behalf of the client
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to expand client relationships and volume of projects by developing their business
- As appropriate, works with Account Directors to prepare project proposals/statements of work, as well as creative briefs and communication plans
- Manages client’s expectations throughout each project, clearly communicating status and next steps.
- Anticipates and assists in gaining client approvals according to project schedule
- Conscientiously manages both the client’s expectations and the team’s ability to meet those expectations; is constantly aware of the project parameters and budgets; and respectfully follows established workflow processes within the office
- Works collaboratively with other agency disciplines. Builds trust in team members by taking initiative, responding quickly and accurately to requests from client and internal partners, managing multiple projects
May or may not have direct or indirect supervisory responsibilities
Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced in customer journey development and how customer segmentation can be used to optimize their experiences with a brand
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills. Strong writing skills.
- Desire and ability to tend to client requests with consideration and a sense of urgency.
- Confident and resourceful, can function with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive in learning and developing skills to align to agency and client needs
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to forecast and manage project financials
- Demonstrates ability to effectively research and use available resources
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, highly dependable, and efficient
- Exhibits a positive and friendly attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suite
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years related work experience in marketing communications or agency account management
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.