Account Manager - Grayduck
Lead client in their quest for smart, strategic communications solutions. Acts as the business liaison between the client and RAZR staff by communicating client needs clearly to the project team. Ensures outstanding client service by anticipating opportunities, issues and problems, and by proactively responding. Operates with a high-level of multi-tasking and detail delivery.
● Accurately represents RAZR’s broad range of capabilities to the client to completely service their needs.
● Understands clients’ business and strategic direction
● Demonstrates the ability to lead projects independently; but works effectively to manage upwards and across the team
● Maintains a positive relationship between agency and client and provide leadership within the agency on behalf of the client
● Identifies and communicates opportunities to expand client relationships and volume of projects by developing their business.
● As appropriate works with Account Directors to prepare project proposals/statements of work, as well as creative briefs and communication plans.
● Manages client’s expectations throughout each project, clearly communicating status and next steps.
● Anticipates and assists in gaining client approvals according to project schedule.
● Conscientiously manages both the client’s expectations and the team’s ability to meet those expectations; is constantly aware of the project parameters and budgets; and respectfully follows established workflow processes within the office.
● Works collaboratively with other agency disciplines. Builds trust in team members by taking initiative, responding quickly and accurately to requests from client and internal partners, managing multiple projects
● Three or more years related work experience in marketing communications or agency account management.
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
● Thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
● Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills. Strong writing skills.
● Desire and ability to tend to client requests with consideration and a sense of urgency.
● Confident and resourceful, can function with minimal supervision
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail